Customer Data Protection
Policy Clinimax Limited
Customer Data Protection Policy
This policy applies to all customers of Clinimax Limited.
What we collect
Clinimax Limited only collects personal data about you which is relevant to the products or services we provide.
This can include but is not limited to:
• the name of your organisation including your parent department or organisation, (if applicable)
• your name, address, role, title, gender and contact details, such as email address and phone number
• details of meetings, phone calls, emails, agendas, outcomes, actions, minutes and other documents
• questions, comments, queries or feedback from engagement activities
Why we need it
We ask for your personal data to assist us to:
• track our engagement activity with you
• ensure our contact details are up to date
• develop a comprehensive view of our engagement activity with you
• avoid duplicating meetings or communication on similar topics
• understand and analyse the type and quality of our engagement activity with you so we can improve it
• respond to any actions, questions, feedback or queries that you’ve raised with us
Where your data is stored
Clinimax stores your data on secure servers within Europe through Zoho.
From time to time, the technical support staff of Zoho, our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform may access your data from outside Europe, however, we have strict controls over how, why and when they can do this.
Clinimax also use an internal financial and warehousing system (Sage 200) to send you products direct. This will access your name and address for dispatch and invoicing purposes.
How long we keep it
Clinimax keeps your data for as long as we are engaged with you. We regularly review the data we hold to ensure it is accurate. Once an engagement closes, or when we no longer need that data, we will remove it from our CRM platform.
What we would also like to do with it
Clinimax would like to use your details to inform you of our products and offers and to send you relevant marketing literature. This information is not shared with third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time by contacting your local representative.
Your permissions or option to opt-out
What are your rights?
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected through your local representative. If you wish to have your data forgotten please notify us in writing, addressed to the Managing Director of Clinimax Limited.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).